You can have a lot of fun while learning about interior design in Memphis. The metropolitan area boasts of many interesting landmarks and beautiful places. Whether you are a student of interior design or an amateur home decorator, you will surely enjoy the learning that you will gain from visiting these sites. Get more info about Murphy Maude Interiors. Some of the popular interior design in Memphis attractions are mentioned below.
- Mardi Gras International - This festival is celebrated in March. It is a time when marchers dressed in colorful clothes gather together and go to the neighborhood Mardi Gras Square. Traditions are observed during this event. People have a lot of fun walking around the streets and eating beads. It is a good opportunity for the kids to interact with each other and socialize with families as well.
- Art Deco District - A growing cultural scene adds to the character of the Art Deco district. The district was once the site of the major manufacturing industry. Today, the district is known for its art and culture. A notable museum that houses one of the world's largest collections of art is The Art Deco Museum.
- The Medallion School of Art - It is one of the prominent schools that specializes in modern and contemporary art. The school offers a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts, along with master's and doctoral degrees in academic study of arts. In addition, the school offers internship programs in prestigious museums and galleries. This is a good option for students who want to gain exposure to the professional world of interior design. There are also a number of art scholarships available for students who qualify based on financial need. The school also runs a number of workshops and seminars to teach students how to develop their creativity and how to utilize technology.
- The Atkins School of Art - This school aims to bring together individuals who have similar interests. Students at the school can expect to work with professionals in the field, and to learn about different types of art. The school hosts a number of conferences and workshops to bring together students, faculty members, and professional designers from around the region, learn more. Several exhibits and lectures are also given yearly to display current research and advances in the field.
- Reed College - If you are a student who is an avid fan of the Memphis Sounds, then you should consider enrolling at Reed College. The school offers degree programs that offer a strong focus on design and construction. Courses include interiors, architecture, photography, and urban planning. There are also a number of workshops and seminars held yearly to teach students about interior design in Memphis. Learn more from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interior_design.